Network Administrator Jobs in Sai Life Sciences Limited
Sai Life Sciences Limited Network Administrator Careers: Sai Life Sciences Limited is currently looking to recruit Network Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Network Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Admin jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 12 Years experience. Sai Life Sciences Limited is offering Rs. 37500 – Rs. 66002 for the position of Network Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sai Life Sciences Limited Network Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website sailife.com.
About Sai Life Sciences Limited
At Sai Life Sciences, we deliver scientific expertise with a greater purpose – to impact tomorrow’s healthcare by creating medicines for today’s incurable maladies. We work with innovator pharma and biotech companies to accelerate the discovery, development and manufacture of complex small molecules for a healthier tomorrow. Our Vision is to support our global innovator partners bring 25 new medicines to life by 2025. And we are well on that journey.
Complete Details of the Sai Life Sciences Limited Admin Jobs
|Company Name||Sai Life Sciences Limited|
|Job Role||Network Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 12 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 37500 – Rs. 66002|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Network Administrator Job Description
Lead Enterprise Network infrastructure, planning, developing, deploying, operating and providing user support (LAN, Wi-Fi and WAN). Need to lead team of specialist staff with the aim of maintaining high level of standards, control and support to the Networking across IT operations of the organization. Should be involved in every aspect of IT Networking Management, Project Management, Network Support & Administration, Infrastructure Consulting, Network Security and Hardware Support with directing and driving activities that provides innovative Information Technology Solutions
Required Skills for Network Administrator job
- IT and technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Teamworking skills.
- Attention to detail.
Network Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to IT network infrastructure.
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Responsible for network security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
- Ensures successful implementation and maintenance of the defined network standards.
- Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies.
- Provides support in security management and security architect standards and documentations.
- Manages and supports networking and security services in LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN and Internet network infrastructure
- Manages security devices such as firewall, NAC, IDS, VPN, etc
- Manages and Design the Network backbone Infra across the facility & network Hub Room security like Fiber / Copper connectivity, HA, single point of failure, etc
- Knowledge and familiar with Network Monitoring systems, Prepare network / server connectivity topology diagram, Technical / specification documentation related system / network operations.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to network security configuration
- Provide fault resolution and escalation
- Maintain compliance and documentation
- Defines processes to manage the network security
- Evaluate and implement cutting-edge, innovative solutions for IT networks.
- Support in conducting active network vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of IT network infrastructure.Roles and Responsibilities
Steps to apply for Network Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sai Life Sciences Limited @ sailife.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Network Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Network Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.