Network Administrator Jobs in Personnel SeleXions
Personnel SeleXions Network Administrator Careers: Personnel SeleXions is currently looking to recruit Network Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Network Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Sc in Computers from a recognized university.
IT Hardware jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Personnel SeleXions is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Network Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Personnel SeleXions Network Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website personnelselexions.com.
About Personnel SeleXions
Personnel Selexions, India’s Premier Executive Selection Firm and a part of the ‘PSS Group”, which includes Personnel Search Services (India), Lobo Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & Lobo Management Services (Middle East). As a Group we operate across India (Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkatta and Hyderabad) and the Middle East (Dubai).
Complete Details of the Personnel SeleXions IT Hardware Jobs
|Company Name||Personnel SeleXions|
|Job Role||Network Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc in Computers|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Network Administrator Job Description
- Aware of standard covering security within Industrial and Automation Control System environment like IEC 62443 (formerly ISA-99)
- Knowledge of Industrial Process Control Protocols, Industrial communication protocols like MODBUS, OPC, etc.
- Network fault finding capabilities.
- Maintaining current knowledge of technology capabilities and trends
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts, explaining detailed technical information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are important.
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team.
Required Skills for Network Administrator job
Bachelors / Masters degree in Engineering (computer science, electronics, networking, IT or equivalent). 5+ years of relevant work experience. Knowledge of Networking concepts Routing, Tunneling, VLANs, Redundancy, Firewalls, protocols, 7 Layer model etc.
Network Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop Network philosophy
- Design Subsea Controls Systems network architecture
- Prepare Network design specifications
- Prepare IP/Routing schedule
- Configure routers, switches, firewalls. Provide networking parameters for network attached devices , i.e – IP addresses, default gateways and any network services required.
- Conduct Network design reviews
- Own the delivery of Network Engineering documentation
- Prepare FAT/E-FAT test procedures
- Conduct network FAT/E-FAT and prepare reports.
- Debug, troubleshoot and resolve issues in network FAT/E-FAT/SAT
- Preform assessments on existing implementations in relation to its architecture and security vulnerabilities against current practice and provide migration action to rectify discrepancies.
Steps to apply for Network Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Personnel SeleXions @ personnelselexions.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Network Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Network Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.