Network Administrator Jobs in IBM India Private Limited Bangalore
IBM India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Network Administrator vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Admin Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/18/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Network Administrator Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Admin Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 5 Years. IBM India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Network Administrator. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Admin jobs in Bangalore via ibm.com. When it comes to Network Administrator Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of IBM India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the IBM India Private Limited Admin Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: IBM India Private Limited
Job Role: Network Administrator
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Rs. 37500 – Rs. 66000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Network Administrator Job Description
Network and Securityadministrator / Subject Matter Expert with extensive experience in implementing Security technology in cloud platform . You ll work with client to understand the requirements and provide required support to Google / AWS cloud network platform and suggest required changes as per industry standard and implement improvements in the client environments and provide support.
About IBM India Private Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Required Skills for Network Administrator job
- CCNA Security preferred, CCNA in R&S is must
- CCNP or CCIE Security will be advantage
- Trained and certified either on F5 and Paulo Alto is must
- Other security certificates will be added advantage – CCSA or CCSE
- At least one cloud technology Certification
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Network Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Attend / React on the alerts of r Up/Down status of Network devices such Switches and Router.
- Work on incident or problem ticket after recognition of the problem and notify Client according to a mutually agreed escalation process;
- Respond to any alarms received from the in-scope devices;
- Contact product support / TAC support for network devices. For example, Cisco, Paulo alto and F5
- Drive and produce a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report
- Provide the last archived configuration to assist with Restore in the event of configuration loss (including during any outage or disaster) or changes or performance issues;
- Perform device configuration management, back up and logging.
- Maintain logical network diagrams and architecture documentation
- Implement logical changes on LAN, such as port allocation, vlan, vref, Tunnelling and routing
- Implementing routing protocols.
- Resolve and remediate incidents related to devices in scope;
- Provide 3rd party vendor coordination (for, break-fix)
- Monitoring network connectivity between Client- CSP (Cloud Service Provider)
- Follow the compliance and security guideline and to make sure Compliance level is as per bank compliance expectation. Follow-up and do all needed coordination to achieve this.
- Attend / React on the alerts of Firewall devices, BM will leverage on NMS (Monitoring tool) which would be configured with auto alert.
- Upgrade firmware, security patches and latest software upgrades as per client policy
- Troubleshoot and resolve any firewall incidents
- Policy monitoring and fine tuning
- Update and maintain the firewall policy as per client request.
- Periodic back up of the configuration
- Escalate security incidents via e-mail, as appropriate.
- Configure the devices and make changes as required work on incident or problem ticket after recognition of the problem and notify client according to a mutually agreed escalation process.
- Respond to any alarms received from the in-scope devices;
- Contact product support for Security devices i.e. OEM TAC
- Follow the compliance and security guideline and to make sure compliance level is as per bank compliance expectation. Follow-up and do all needed coordination to achieve this for security components.
- Perform software updates as per directions and plan of action received from client team.
- Perform policy/configuration changes to the managed services/products as per the SOP shared by client
How to apply for Admin jobs in Bangalore IBM India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of IBM India Private Limited i.e., ibm.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Network Administrator post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.