Network Administrator Jobs in Akana Services Private Limited
Akana Services Private Limited Network Administrator Careers: Akana Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Network Administrator to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Network Administrator job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
IT Hardware jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 7 – 12 years experience. Akana Services Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000 for the position of Network Administrator. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Akana Services Private Limited Network Administrator Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
About Akana Services Private Limited
AKANA SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is a Private incorporated on 16-06-2003. It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at RoC-Mumbai. Their state of registration is Maharashtra. Its authorized share capital is 500000.00 and its paid-up capital is 100000.00
Complete Details of the Akana Services Private Limited IT Hardware Jobs
|Company Name||Akana Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Network Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||7 – 12 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 60000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Network Administrator Job Description
Network administrators are responsible for maintaining computer networks and solving any problems that may occur with them. Typical responsibilities of the job include: installing and configuring computer networks and systems. … monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
Required Skills for Network Administrator job
- Knowledge of troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of databases and database servers like MySql and Sql Server.
- Knowledge of windows servers.
Network Administrator Roles & Responsibilities
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
Steps to apply for Network Administrator Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Akana Services Private Limited @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Network Administrator job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Network Administrator job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.