.Net Developer Jobs in Infosys Limited
Infosys Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of .Net Developer with experience of 3 – 5 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Software Jobs posted by Infosys Limited.
The Infosys Limited has notified the Software Jobs Vacancy on 09/30/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Jobs in Chennai.
Software Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Software Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of .Net Developer at Infosys Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Infosys Limited Software Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Infosys Limited Software Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Infosys Limited
Job Role: .Net Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 09/30/2021
Last Date: 11/07/2021
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 5 years
Pay Scale: Rs .25000 – Rs. 105000
Selection Process: Interview
About Infosys Limited
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore
Description of the .Net Developer Vacancy
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET’s infrastructure. The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
To ensure success as a .NET developer, you should be able to create code using one of the preferred languages. Ultimately, preferred candidates will demonstrate successful completion of, or significant progress toward, MCSD or MCPD training.
Skills Required For .Net Developer Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a software programmer.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
.Net Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Training staff on software use.
How to apply for Software Jobs in Chennai, Infosys Limited?
- If you believe Infosys Limited Software Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., infosys.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for .Net Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.