MIS Executive Jobs in Dadi International
Dadi International MIS Executive Careers: Dadi International is currently looking to recruit MIS Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the MIS Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Back Office jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 3 years experience. Dadi International is offering Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000 for the position of MIS Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Dadi International MIS Executive Vacancy is 8/5/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Dadi International
Dadi International – Wholesaler of sippers, ceramic bathroom set & coffee mug with silicone lid in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Complete Details of the Dadi International Back Office Jobs
|Company Name||Dadi International|
|Job Role||MIS Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000- Rs. 12000|
MIS Executive Job Description
We are searching for an innovative, well-organized MIS executive to join our growing company. The MIS executive’s responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations, and making suggestions for improvement. They also allocate resources, as well as assist with training and onboarding. You should be able to effectively manage risks and also protect data.
To be successful as an MIS executive, you should strive to improve knowledge through research and continuing education. Outstanding MIS executives are able to find efficient, cost-effective solutions to problems, and also communicate effectively with senior and junior staff.
Required Skills for MIS Executive job
- Experience managing a team.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to train staff junior staff.
MIS Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
Steps to apply for MIS Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Dadi International @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the MIS Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the MIS Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.