MIS Executive Jobs in Anudip Foundation Mumbai
Anudip Foundation is accepting applications for 2 MIS Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Back Office Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/4/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this MIS Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Back Office Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 2 – 5 years. Anudip Foundation is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as MIS Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Back Office jobs in Mumbai via anudip.org. When it comes to MIS Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Anudip Foundation, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Anudip Foundation Back Office Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Anudip Foundation
Job Role: MIS Executive
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 2 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 14000 – Rs. 17000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/20/2021
Selection Process: Interview
MIS Executive Job Description
We are searching for an innovative, well-organized MIS executive to join our growing company. The MIS executive’s responsibilities include designing and developing computer systems on time and to specifications, developing strategies, keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT systems, analyzing operations, and making suggestions for improvement. They also allocate resources, as well as assist with training and onboarding. You should be able to effectively manage risks and also protect data.
To be successful as an MIS executive, you should strive to improve knowledge through research and continuing education. Outstanding MIS executives are able to find efficient, cost-effective solutions to problems, and also communicate effectively with senior and junior staff.
About Anudip Foundation
Anudip transforms lives by creating aspirational livelihoods through digital inclusion in emerging economies. A nonprofit company with operations in India and USA, Anudip has been empowering motivated young job aspirants from difficult backgrounds since 2007.
Anudip beneficiaries, youth and women, are from high-need, marginalized communities; they may be religious minorities, tribals, political refugees, people with disabilities or victims of trafficking. They are led through a process of continuous improvement, in-depth and diverse training and continuous mentoring at the various skill development training centres across India. Our curriculum, enriched with educational technologies and customized content creates an immersive professional development program. Anudip’s stellar placement record stems from its training programs being tailored to the actual needs of employers, as well as to students’ career aspirations. Anudip is a strategic partner of iMerit Technology Services, a global leader in artificial intelligence, machine learning and other breakthrough technologies. More than 1000+ Anudip Alumni have been employed by iMerit.
Required Skills for MIS Executive job
- Experience managing a team.
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications.
- Attention to detail and excellent diagnostic skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and inspire staff.
- Strong leadership abilities and good time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and management skills.
- Ability to train staff junior staff.
MIS Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems.
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Writing job descriptions for new positions, and assisting with interview and recruitment processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Supervising the development and maintenance of websites and ensuring the protection of users’ data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Conducting research, attending workshops, and networking with other professionals in the industry.
How to apply for Back Office jobs in Mumbai Anudip Foundation?
- Visit official website of Anudip Foundation i.e., anudip.org.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on MIS Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.