Medical Representative Jobs in Delhi
Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals is currently hiring candidates for the role of Medical Representative. Notice regarding the Medical vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 07/22/2021. The work experience required for this Medical Representative position is 0 – 2 years.
Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Medical Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Medical jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Medical Representative Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals official website; sundyotanumandis.com
About Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals
‘Sundyota Numandis’, our name, truly defines our purpose of existence. It means ‘A sparkling expression of joy, empowered by the cosmic energy of the Sun’.
We are a healthcare group working towards prevention, management and optimum health promotion through evidence based Nutraceuticals, Microbiome and Phytopharmaceuticals. We began our journey in 2003 with a mission to offer a new dimension to human healthcare. Our intention is to alleviate disease and suffering in an effective and the safest possible manner.
Complete Details of the Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Medical Representative Jobs
|Company||Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs . 19196- Rs. 33333|
Important Details to Apply for Medical jobs in Delhi Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Medical Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : sundyotanumandis.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Medical Representative Job Description
We are looking for a persuasive medical representative to promote and sell company medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals. The medical representative’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase company medications, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a medical representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company’s sales targets.
Medical Representative Roles & Responsibilities
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
Required Skills for Medical Representative job
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Delhi Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals?
- Visit official website of Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals i.e., sundyotanumandis.com
- Go to Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Careers Page
- Click on the Medical Representative post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.