Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Astal Interbuild Private Limited
Astal Interbuild Private Limited Mechanical Engineer Careers: Astal Interbuild Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Mechanical Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Mechanical Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Engineer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 4 years experience. Astal Interbuild Private Limited is offering Rs .25000 – Rs. 28000 for the position of Mechanical Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Astal Interbuild Private Limited Mechanical Engineer Vacancy is 09/15/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website astal.in.
About Astal Interbuild Private Limited
Astal Interbuild Private Limited is a symbol of quality and client satisfaction is its first preference. Over the years we have grown to be a one stop solution for all Industrial & warehouse infrastructure requirements. We manufacture a whole assortment of Pre Engineered Buildings, Z&C Purlins, Pre-Fabricated steel structures, Roofing Systems and Turbo Ventilators etc.
Our products are broadly used in many industries as it saves cost, time and is more efficient. The steel structures used to manufacture these products are also tensile and strong. We have catered to a lot of Pre Engineered buildings and prefab steel structures in India and have received rave reviews for our services which explains the level of customer satisfaction of our esteemed clients. We specialize in customized and personalized services.
Complete Details of the Astal Interbuild Private Limited Engineer Jobs
|Company Name||Astal Interbuild Private Limited|
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs .25000 – Rs. 28000|
Mechanical Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled mechanical engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a mechanical engineer, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Required Skills for Mechanical Engineer job
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and
- Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Mechanical Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Steps to apply for Mechanical Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Astal Interbuild Private Limited @ astal.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Mechanical Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Mechanical Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.