Mechanical Design Engineer Jobs in Engineering Design Solutions
Engineering Design Solutions is hiring aspirants for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of 0 – 1 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Engineer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Engineer Jobs posted by Engineering Design Solutions.
The Engineering Design Solutions has notified the Engineer Jobs Vacancy on 08/30/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Engineer Jobs in Pune.
Engineer Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Engineer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Mechanical Design Engineer at Engineering Design Solutions along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Engineering Design Solutions Engineer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Engineering Design Solutions Engineer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Engineering Design Solutions
Job Role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 08/30/2021
Last Date: 09/14/2021
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs .5000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
About Engineering Design Solutions
Engineering Design Solutions, PLC is a professional engineering consulting firm that uses Building Information Modeling (BIM) among many tools to cost-effectively provide creative structural engineering design solutions for building renovation, expansion, retrofit or new projects. With its civil and transportation talent pool, it also can provide cost-effective and results-oriented solutions to moving people and goods, reliably and safely.
With almost a decade of projects for Fortune 500 clients in the automotive, pharmaceutical, aeronautical, general manufacturing and commercial industries, engineering solutions provided have been recognized by industry groups and peers.
Description of the Mechanical Design Engineer Vacancy
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Design Engineer
to join our team. You will be responsible for working on all stages of our production cycles, from research and design to manufacturing, installation, and evaluation.
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer
, you should be a highly creative individual with the ability to develop innovative solutions to our clients’ problems. The top candidate will also have the ability to communicate their technical ideas in a clear manner, both visually and verbally.
Skills Required For Mechanical Design Engineer Vacancy
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and
- Matlab/LabView programs.
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Mechanical Design Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
How to apply for Engineer Jobs in Pune, Engineering Design Solutions?
- If you believe Engineering Design Solutions Engineer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., enggdesigns.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.