Mechanic Jobs in Shital Motors Kushinagar
Shital Motors is accepting applications for 4 Mechanic vacancies at Kushinagar Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Mechanic Job Openings in Kushinagar like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Kushinagar
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Shital Motors is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Mechanic. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Kushinagar via shitalmotors.com. When it comes to Mechanic Jobs in Kushinagar for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Shital Motors, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Shital Motors Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Shital Motors
Job Role: Mechanic
Job Openings: 4
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .10000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/27/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Mechanic Job Description
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Mechanic to join our dynamic team. In this position, you will be responsible for constructing, maintaining and repairing all machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include monitoring inventory, inspecting vehicles, and assembling machinery.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically and mentally fit and have a solid knowledge of basic mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment. Our ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
About Shital Motors
Shital Motors is one of the unmistakable brands crosswise over Gujarat that arrangements with assorted autos – autos and vehicles with constancy and greatness. We have been providing food remarkable administrations and growing our underlying foundations since 2004. With broad years of diligent work and assurance, we have earned a huge number of fulfilled clients and extended our staff to give best in class administrations to modern development.
At Shital Motors, Ahmedabad, you will find intense, extreme yet dazzling models of KUV, XUV, TUV and Scorpio under one rooftop! The ride that you have been sitting tight for so long can really begin with any of these effective vehicles. In this way, when you are altogether adapted to take a ride, you are certain to esteem it for a lifetime. We, being outstanding amongst other Mahindra merchants in Ahmedabad, flourish to pioneer exciting autos for both business and individual utilization. Be it, KUV, Scorpio, SUV or TUV, Mahindra manages these autos proficiently. Our staff has faith in authoritative esteems, for example, client center, respectability, regard, cooperation and straightforwardness.
Required Skills for Mechanic job
- Certification from a vocational school or trade school is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment and mechanical systems.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Mechanic Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct regular maintenance on machinery, systems, and automotive vehicles.
- Meet with clients to better understand their concerns and identify the issue.
- Assemble mechanical components according to specifications.
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to machine and vehicle users.
- Perform vehicle assessments and alert clients on issues that will prohibit their vehicles from passing inspection.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Kushinagar Shital Motors?
- Visit official website of Shital Motors i.e., shitalmotors.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Mechanic post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.