Mechanic Jobs in Chennai
India Post is currently hiring candidates for the role of Mechanic. Notice regarding the Mechanic vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 5/25/2021. The work experience required for this Mechanic position is 0 – 1 Years.
India Post Mechanic Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Mechanic jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Mechanic Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at India Post official website; www.indiapost.gov.in
About India Post
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc.
Complete Details of the India Post Mechanic Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
Important Details to Apply for Mechanic jobs in Chennai India Post
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Mechanic Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at India Post, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Mechanic Job Description
A mechanic is responsible for inspecting and repairing vehicles, machinery, and light trucks. Also known as service technicians, these professionals oversee maintenance inspections, monitor inventory, assemble mechanical components, and perform repairs.
Mechanic Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspect machines, engines, transmissions etc. …
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
- Troubleshoot reported problems and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Perform thorough maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems.
Required Skills for Mechanic job
- An excellent knowledge of motor technology.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Excellent practical skills.
- The ability to solve problems.
- A willingness to work as part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
How to apply for Mechanic jobs in Chennai India Post?
- Visit official website of India Post i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in
- Go to India Post Careers Page
- Click on the Mechanic post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.