Marketing Manager Jobs in Bangalore
GSR GROUPS is currently hiring candidates for the role of Marketing Manager. Notice regarding the Marketing vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 09/23/2021. The work experience required for this Marketing Manager position is 0 – 1 years.
GSR GROUPS Marketing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Marketing jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Marketing Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at GSR GROUPS official website; gsrgroups.in
About GSR GROUPS
GOLDEN SQUARE REALTORS is one of the pioneer in Realty in Hosur and Banaglore Since 2016, we have been providing our customers with attractive luxurious residential villas with bountiful greenery, innovation and best amenities and Buying & Selling Plots Villas Farmhouses around Hosur and Bangalore. The company takes particular care in ensuring that its projects features vasthu and a clear title so as to give buyers a hassle-free and happy ownership. Golden Square Realtors has grand plans for the futures and intends to evolve into a globally acclaimed construction company with a dominant presence across geographies. All our team members are associated for the last twenty years in real estate and have successfully promoted many Projects.
Complete Details of the GSR GROUPS Marketing Manager Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .30000 – Rs. 50000|
Important Details to Apply for Marketing jobs in Bangalore GSR GROUPS
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Marketing Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at GSR GROUPS, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : gsrgroups.in
Last Date to Apply: 10/08/2021
Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for an organized marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
Marketing Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Required Skills for Marketing Manager job
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Bangalore GSR GROUPS?
- Visit official website of GSR GROUPS i.e., gsrgroups.in
- Go to GSR GROUPS Careers Page
- Click on the Marketing Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.