Marketing Jobs in Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited
Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited Marketing Careers: Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Marketing to work on a Full Time basis in Adilabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Marketing job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Marketing jobs in Adilabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited is offering Rs. 9000 – Rs. 11000 for the position of Marketing. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited Marketing Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited
We are a CRL diagnostic center and a PAN India-based company with a high-end processing center with the exception of radio diagnosis.
Complete Details of the Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited Marketing Jobs
|Company Name||Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs. 9000 – Rs. 11000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Marketing Job Description
Marketing executives aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas. Marketing executives develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services.
Required Skills for Marketing job
Marketing Roles & Responsibilities
1. Meeting at least 15 clients in a day
2. Submitting a daily report for the same
3. Following up with the prospective clients
4. Participating in weekly Zoom meetings
Steps to apply for Marketing Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Trust lab Diagnostics Private Limited @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Marketing job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Marketing job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.