Marketing Executive Jobs in Shine Projects
Shine Projects Marketing Executive Careers: Shine Projects is currently looking to recruit Marketing Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Marketing Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Marketing jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Shine Projects is offering Rs . 750- Rs. 15000 for the position of Marketing Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Shine Projects Marketing Executive Vacancy is 08/03/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website shineprojects.in.
About Shine Projects
Rated as the best start up of the year 2020 & the best company in focus 2021, Shine Projects is a leading Education company that offers affordable training. We are currently operating in India, ME, US & UK
Complete Details of the Shine Projects Marketing Jobs
|Company Name||Shine Projects|
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 750- Rs. 15000|
Marketing Executive Job Description
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
Required Skills for Marketing Executive job
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
Marketing Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
Steps to apply for Marketing Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Shine Projects @ shineprojects.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Marketing Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Marketing Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.