Marketing Executive Jobs in Mumbai
Asiapower Overseas Employment Services is currently hiring candidates for the role of Marketing Executive. Notice regarding the Marketing vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 08/19/2021. The work experience required for this Marketing Executive position is 1 – 5 years.
Asiapower Overseas Employment Services Marketing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Marketing jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Marketing Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Asiapower Overseas Employment Services official website; asiapower.in
About Asiapower Overseas Employment Services
Asiapower will be fully responsible up to three months of probation period for the performance, behavior and productivity of the workers, finally selected by Asiapower. Any worker found unfit will be repatriated at our expenses and replacement will be made free of charge.
Complete Details of the Asiapower Overseas Employment Services Marketing Executive Jobs
|Company||Asiapower Overseas Employment Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 14583 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Marketing jobs in Mumbai Asiapower Overseas Employment Services
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Marketing Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Asiapower Overseas Employment Services, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : asiapower.in
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Marketing Executive Job Description
We are searching for an ambitious marketing executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a marketing executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch marketing executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company’s footprint.
Marketing Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the graphics and advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees’ work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients’ specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
Required Skills for Marketing Executive job
- Prior experience as a marketing executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
How to apply for Marketing jobs in Mumbai Asiapower Overseas Employment Services?
- Visit official website of Asiapower Overseas Employment Services i.e., asiapower.in
- Go to Asiapower Overseas Employment Services Careers Page
- Click on the Marketing Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.