Manual Testers Jobs in Bangalore
Cibersites India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Manual Testers. Notice regarding the Software Tester vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 7/19/2021. The work experience required for this Manual Testers position is 2 – 5 years.
Cibersites India Private Limited Software Tester Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Software Tester jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Manual Testers Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Cibersites India Private Limited official website; ciber.com
About Cibersites India Private Limited
Ciber is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is part of the 11000+ people strong HTC Global group that has a presence across US, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific. As a preferred IT partner Ciber has nurtured customer relationships that span decades. India is its largest delivery center with offices in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad
Complete Details of the Cibersites India Private Limited Manual Testers Jobs
|Company||Cibersites India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 70000|
Important Details to Apply for Software Tester jobs in Bangalore Cibersites India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Software Tester Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Cibersites India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : ciber.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Manual Testers Job Description
You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users. As working with code is part of the role, software testers are expected to be familiar with various coding languages.
Manual Testers Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing the requirements from clients.
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Conducting Review Meetings.
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases.
- Defect Tracking.
- Communicating with Test Manager.
Required Skills for Manual Testers job
- DevOps & Agile Methodology.
- Web & Mobile Technologies.
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking.
- Social Networking.
- Testing Tools & Techniques.
How to apply for Software Tester jobs in Bangalore Cibersites India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Cibersites India Private Limited i.e., ciber.com
- Go to Cibersites India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Manual Testers post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.