Manual Tester Jobs in Chennai
Exela Technologies is currently hiring candidates for the role of Manual Tester. Notice regarding the Testing vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 8/29/2021. The work experience required for this Manual Tester position is 3 – 5 years.
Exela Technologies Testing Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Testing jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Manual Tester Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Exela Technologies official website; exelatech.com
About Exela Technologies
Exela Technologies, Inc. (€Exela€) is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications,
Complete Details of the Exela Technologies Manual Tester Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 30000 – Rs. 60000|
|Education||B.Tech/B.E. in Computers|
Important Details to Apply for Testing jobs in Chennai Exela Technologies
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Testing Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at Exela Technologies, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : exelatech.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Manual Tester Job Description
- We are looking for Test Analysts, who are passionate in Testing
- Work as part of a group to verify, validate and quality custom applications in both Windows and Web
Manual Tester Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
Required Skills for Manual Tester job
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications, collaborate with BA
- Manual Test Execution of all levels of testing including System Testing and Regression
- Prepare and execute manual test cases and analyze results, change & validate master configurations
- Hands-on experience in defect tracking system
- Reporting and documenting technical issues. Help troubleshoot issues. Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good SQL knowledge
- Maximizing usability for end users
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
How to apply for Testing jobs in Chennai Exela Technologies?
- Visit official website of Exela Technologies i.e., exelatech.com
- Go to Exela Technologies Careers Page
- Click on the Manual Tester post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.