Manual Test Engineer Jobs in Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Manual Test Engineer Careers: Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Manual Test Engineer to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Manual Test Engineer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Test Engineer jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited is offering Rs. 500000 – Rs. 1200000 for the position of Manual Test Engineer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Manual Test Engineer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.vichara.com.
About Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
US based financial technology software specialists involved in developing mission-critical systems for the world’s leading financial services and information technology companies like HSBC, DoubleLine, Oaktree Capital Management etc.
Complete Details of the Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited Test Engineer Jobs
|Company Name||Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited|
|Job Role||Manual Test Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 500000 – Rs. 1200000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Manual Test Engineer Job Description
- Creating Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Strategy Requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet requirements.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
Good understanding of SDLC and testing practices
Required Skills for Manual Test Engineer job
- Creativity. The creative mind is one of the most desirable characteristics of a great software tester.
- Taking Care of Client.
- Knowledge about Automation Test.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Eye for The Details.
- Good Observation.
Manual Test Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyzing the requirements from clients.
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases.
- Conducting Review Meetings.
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases.
- Defect Tracking.
- Communicating with Test Manager.
Steps to apply for Manual Test Engineer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited @ www.vichara.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Manual Test Engineer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Manual Test Engineer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.