Manager Jobs in Simple Things
Simple Things is hiring aspirants for the role of Manager with experience of 3 – 8 years for Gurgaon location. Aspirants, who are looking for Administration Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Gurgaon Administration Jobs posted by Simple Things.
The Simple Things has notified the Administration Jobs Vacancy on 7/12/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Administration Jobs in Gurgaon.
Administration Jobs in Gurgaon
Successful candidates for Administration Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Manager at Simple Things along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Gurgaon and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Simple Things Administration Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Simple Things Administration Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Simple Things
Job Role: Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/12/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 80000 – Rs. 88000
Selection Process: Interview
About Simple Things
We are a boutique staffing company serving in India since 2019. Our vision is to become the Recruitment Consultancy of choice with a distinguished reputation of quality service and superior advice to offer a centralised Human Resource solution.
Description of the Manager Vacancy
Managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
Skills Required For Manager Vacancy
- Time management.
- Problem solving.
Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
How to apply for Administration Jobs in Gurgaon, Simple Things?
- If you believe Simple Things Administration Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., naukri.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.