Manager Jobs in JIO
JIO is hiring aspirants for the role of Manager with experience of 2 – 4 years for Kharagpur location. Aspirants, who are looking for Sales Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Kharagpur Sales Jobs posted by JIO.
The JIO has notified the Sales Jobs Vacancy on 8/27/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Sales Jobs in Kharagpur.
Sales Jobs in Kharagpur
Successful candidates for Sales Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Manager at JIO along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Kharagpur and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the JIO Sales Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the JIO Sales Jobs
Hiring Company Name: JIO
Job Role: Manager
Job Location: Kharagpur
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 8/27/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 4 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 35000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles
Description of the Manager Vacancy
- Develop the Jio point market
- Achieve acquisition and revenue target
- Identify & onboard channel partners
- Service retailers as per beat plan
Skills Required For Manager Vacancy
1. Familiarity with the territory
2. Product sales knowledge
3. Entrepreneurial skills
4. Distribution handling skills
5. People management skills
6. Training skills
7. Cash handling skills
8. Problem Solving skills
9. Technical orientation
Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure stock availability and visibility in retail outlets
- Maintain supply chain stability
- Ensure daily cash deposit
- Monitor, evaluate, train the team and channel partners
How to apply for Sales Jobs in Kharagpur, JIO?
- If you believe JIO Sales Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., jio.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Manager.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.