Makeup Artist Jobs in Mumbai
Style & Art Institute is currently hiring candidates for the role of Makeup Artist. Notice regarding the Beautician vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 1/7/2021. The work experience required for this Makeup Artist position is 1 – 5 years.
Style & Art Institute Beautician Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Beautician jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Makeup Artist Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Style & Art Institute official website; apna.co
About Style & Art Institute
STYLE & ART INSTITUTE Makeup Courses give you the Platform to become a Professional Makeup Artist by learning from the best in the Beauty industry.We balance 30% theory with 70% practical studies as we believe that extensive practice produces the best artists.The theoretic part includes an extensive compendium and oral lectures where focus is on style,techniques,products,product ingredients and much more…After the theoretic introduction to a new theme the students work in pair and groups to practice the techniques…At the last students finishes each subject with an pratical exam where they asked to take professional photographs are taken for the student’s portfolios.
Complete Details of the Style & Art Institute Makeup Artist Jobs
|Company||Style & Art Institute|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Beautician jobs in Mumbai Style & Art Institute
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Beautician Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Style & Art Institute, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 6/24/2021
Makeup Artist Job Description
We are looking for artistic candidates with excellent communication skills for the position of makeup artist. Makeup artists are responsible for consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications, determining which materials and colors are the most suitable and having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles, among other duties.
Makeup Artists will need to create unique designs for their clients, requiring them to stay updated on the latest trends in fashion and beauty.
Makeup Artist Roles & Responsibilities
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Working with actors on movie sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations.
Required Skills for Makeup Artist job
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Mumbai Style & Art Institute?
- Visit official website of Style & Art Institute i.e., apna.co
- Go to Style & Art Institute Careers Page
- Click on the Makeup Artist post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.