Makeup Artist Jobs in Nagi Salon Chandigarh
Nagi Salon is accepting applications for 4 Makeup Artist vacancies at Chandigarh Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Beautician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/11/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Makeup Artist Job Openings in Chandigarh like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Beautician Jobs in Chandigarh
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 10 years. Nagi Salon is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Makeup Artist. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Beautician jobs in Chandigarh via apna.co. When it comes to Makeup Artist Jobs in Chandigarh for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Nagi Salon, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Nagi Salon Beautician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Nagi Salon
Job Role: Makeup Artist
Job Openings: 4
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Salary: Rs . 8000- Rs. 12000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/26/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Makeup Artist Job Description
We are looking for artistic candidates with excellent communication skills for the position of makeup artist. Makeup artists are responsible for consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications, determining which materials and colors are the most suitable and having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles, among other duties.
Makeup Artists will need to create unique designs for their clients, requiring them to stay updated on the latest trends in fashion and beauty.
About Nagi Salon
Established in the year 1998, Nagi Saloon in Kashmir Avenue, Amritsar is a top player in the category Salons in the Amritsar. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Amritsar. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company. In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base
Required Skills for Makeup Artist job
- Experience in the beauty industry.
- Experience with prosthetics for the film industry.
- Understanding of stylistic elements of cinema, such as lighting.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative mindset.
- Exceptional verbal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Makeup Artist Roles & Responsibilities
- Enhancing facial aesthetics through makeup.
- Consulting with clients and creating custom looks based on their specifications.
- Removing makeup after usage on film sets.
- Working with actors on movie sets.
- Taking lighting and setting into account when applying makeup.
- Determining which materials and colors are the most suitable.
- Designing FX prosthetics according to special effects requirements.
- Working with costume designers, set designers and stylists to ensure consistency.
- Having knowledge of different color palettes and design styles.
- Maintaining an awareness of the latest trends in beauty.
- Using models and fashion magazines as reference points.
- Understanding what a film director wants a character to look like.
- Having a diverse cosmetic toolkit.
- Consulting clients on their skincare routines.
- Operating within health and safety regulations.
How to apply for Beautician jobs in Chandigarh Nagi Salon?
- Visit official website of Nagi Salon i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Makeup Artist post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.