Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Delhi
TOPD Alliance Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Maintenance Engineer. Notice regarding the Admin vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 7/11/2021. The work experience required for this Maintenance Engineer position is 5 – 10 years.
TOPD Alliance Private Limited Admin Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Admin jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Maintenance Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at TOPD Alliance Private Limited official website; naukri.com
About TOPD Alliance Private Limited
This company is a global leader in the delivery of enterprise blockchain solutions and technologies, as well as a pioneer in the implementation of standards. Its proprietary framework consists of a modular and scalable architecture which allows for the rapid creation, deployment and management of enterprise blockchain solutions.
Complete Details of the TOPD Alliance Private Limited Maintenance Engineer Jobs
|Company||TOPD Alliance Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 125000 – Rs. 229000|
Important Details to Apply for Admin jobs in Delhi TOPD Alliance Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Admin Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at TOPD Alliance Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : naukri.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Maintenance Engineer Job Description
Presently we are looking for candidates for the post of Job Description of Lead Engineer (Hyderabad and Noida Locations in Leading Company. Please find below the details regarding the company.
Maintenance Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
• Managing the technical scope of the project before, during, and after delivery.
• Working closely with product owners & platform architects during the discovery and
• Working closely with project managers during the delivery phase
• Providing estimates by coordinating assignment requirements with project managers and
• Allocating time for R&D before or in the early phases of development and software
• Working closely with the rest of the development team during the delivery / development
• Coming up with alternative solutions, workarounds, shortcuts if needed.
• Reviewing code, merging requests, commenting on possible bottlenecks introduced by team
• Ability to handle deployments in various environments (along with DevOps/system
Required Skills for Maintenance Engineer job
• 7+ years of overall experience with experience in handling and managing small team of 4-6
• Knowledge of Node Js / Scripting language OR GOLang.
• Write test cases in NodeJs or GOLang..
• Experience in Mongo DB.
• Hands-on Experience in Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana.
• Hands-on Experience in Kafka or any Queuing Framework.
• Hands-on experience on Microservice architecture pattern.
• Should be confident to implement Blockchain technology related applications.
• Excellent communication skills, presentation skills and business acumen
• Excellent programming and scripting skills with a solid understanding of Object-Oriented
How to apply for Admin jobs in Delhi TOPD Alliance Private Limited?
- Visit official website of TOPD Alliance Private Limited i.e., naukri.com
- Go to TOPD Alliance Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Maintenance Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.