Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited Pune
Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited is accepting applications for 1 Maintenance Engineer vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/BE in Any Specialization and have required skill set can apply for these Manufacturing Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/5/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Maintenance Engineer Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Manufacturing Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 6 years. Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Maintenance Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Manufacturing jobs in Pune via forcemotors.com. When it comes to Maintenance Engineer Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited Manufacturing Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited
Job Role: Maintenance Engineer
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 3 – 6 years
Salary: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 50000
Education: B.Tech/BE in Any Specialization
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Maintenance Engineer Job Description
A Maintenance Engineer is one who ensures that any type of equipment is working properly. They perform routine maintenance, troubleshoot problems and make repairs as needed. … Maintenance Engineers would also be responsible for removing old equipment and installing new machines.
About Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited
It is a Joint venture of Force Motors (51%) and Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG(49%) set up to manufacture in India and sell worldwide the renowned MTU Series 1600, 10 and 12 cylinder diesel engines for power generation, under floor rail and other applications.
Required Skills for Maintenance Engineer job
- Understanding electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, heating and electronic systems.
- Troubleshooting problems on various types of equipment.
- Understanding how to read blueprints and system schematics.
- Knowing equipment safety systems and processes.
Maintenance Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Traveling to client locations for equipment inspection.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines
How to apply for Manufacturing jobs in Pune Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Force MTU Power Systems Private Limited i.e., forcemotors.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Maintenance Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.