Loader Jobs in Sanmati Electronics
Sanmati Electronics is hiring aspirants for the role of Loader with experience of 0 – 4 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Back Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Back Office Jobs posted by Sanmati Electronics.
The Sanmati Electronics has notified the Back Office Jobs Vacancy on 5/16/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Back Office Jobs in Delhi.
Back Office Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Back Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Loader at Sanmati Electronics along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Sanmati Electronics Back Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Sanmati Electronics Back Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Sanmati Electronics
Job Role: Loader
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/16/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 4 years
Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – Rs. 8500
Selection Process: Interview
About Sanmati Electronics
Sanmati Electronics in Lajpat Rai Market, Delhi is one of the leading businesses in the Data Cable Wholesalers. Also known for Mobile Phone Accessory
Description of the Loader Vacancy
Warehouse loaders maintain inventory in warehouses. They load and unload trucks, operate machinery, and keep records of items loaded and unloaded into the warehouse. Warehouse loaders work collaboratively within a team to ensure that all processes are smooth and efficient.
Skills Required For Loader Vacancy
- Understand spoken information.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Write clearly so other people can understand.
- Understand written information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Loader Roles & Responsibilities
- Load and Unload Trucks. When deliveries and orders arrive, warehouse loaders load and unload trucks.
- Maintain Warehouse Cleanliness. Warehouse loaders utilize warehouse space efficiently.
- Follow Safety Procedures.
- Operate Machinery.
- Record Loaded Materials.
How to apply for Back Office Jobs in Delhi, Sanmati Electronics?
- If you believe Sanmati Electronics Back Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., www.jobhai.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Loader.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.