Linux System Programmer Jobs in Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited
Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited Linux System Programmer Careers: Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Linux System Programmer to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Linux System Programmer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Programmer jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited is offering Rs. 125000 – Rs. 187500 for the position of Linux System Programmer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited Linux System Programmer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.indihire.com.
About Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited
Since our inception in 2011, IndiHire has served as a leading provider of Talent Acquisition Solutions to reputed Indian and global clients in a dynamic global economy. We are Trusted Advisors to both our clients and our candidates. Our specialties include providing relevant talent solutions to a cross section of industries including the Technology, Outsourcing, Electronics, Telecom, Manufacturing, Pharma, Consumer Goods, Engineering and the Services industry.
Complete Details of the Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited Software Programmer Jobs
|Company Name||Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited|
|Job Role||Linux System Programmer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 125000 – Rs. 187500|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Linux System Programmer Job Description
- Solid knowledge and experience with network and relevant platform technologies
- General Linux OS background in several of security, reliability, system failure and recovery, auditing/logging
- 6+ years programming experience in C/C++ and system programming
- 3+ years product development experience in embedded operating systems
- Excellent analytic / trouble-shooting and debugging skills
- Successfully manage ambiguity in work.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communications
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a fast-paced high-performance environment
- Demonstrates emerging leadership qualities. Serves as de facto lead in small group interaction.
- Can design and implement new functionality in multiple feature areas, while developing subject matter expertise in at least one.
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
Required Skills for Linux System Programmer job
- Proficiency with programming languages.
- Learning concepts and applying them to other problems.
- Mathematical skills.
- Problem-solving capability.
- Communication skills.
- Writing skills.
Linux System Programmer Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and Install Operation Systems. Every operating system begins with a programmer—they design, develop, and deploy.
- Perform System Maintenance.
- Customize Hardware and Software.
- Execute System Upgrades.
- Debug Errors.
Steps to apply for Linux System Programmer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Indihire HR Consultants Private Limited @ www.indihire.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Linux System Programmer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Linux System Programmer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.