Life Insurance Advisor Jobs in Kotak Life Insurance
Kotak Life Insurance Life Insurance Advisor Careers: Kotak Life Insurance is currently looking to recruit Life Insurance Advisor to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Life Insurance Advisor job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Sales jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Kotak Life Insurance is offering Rs . 30000 – Rs. 50000 for the position of Life Insurance Advisor. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Kotak Life Insurance Life Insurance Advisor Vacancy is 07/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website insurance.kotak.com.
About Kotak Life Insurance
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the fastest growing insurance companies in India, covering over 20 million lives nationwide (as on 31 st March 2018).
Complete Details of the Kotak Life Insurance Sales Jobs
|Company Name||Kotak Life Insurance|
|Job Role||Life Insurance Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000 – Rs. 50000|
Life Insurance Advisor Job Description
We are looking for a result-driven life insurance advisor to be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing in the future, saving for education, and life insurance protection. The insurance advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis, and present them with customized financial proposals. You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs.
To be successful as an life insurance advisor, you should stay up to date with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Advisor should offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
Required Skills for Life Insurance Advisor job
- A license issued by the state board.
- CFP certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
Life Insurance Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk.
- Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
Steps to apply for Life Insurance Advisor Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Kotak Life Insurance @ insurance.kotak.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Life Insurance Advisor job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Life Insurance Advisor job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.