Lab Technician Jobs in Sipra Labs Limited
Sipra Labs Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Lab Technician with experience of 0 – 1 years for Hyderabad location. Aspirants, who are looking for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Hyderabad Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs posted by Sipra Labs Limited.
The Sipra Labs Limited has notified the Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs Vacancy on 10/4/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs in Hyderabad.
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs in Hyderabad
Successful candidates for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Lab Technician at Sipra Labs Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Hyderabad and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Sipra Labs Limited Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Sipra Labs Limited Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Sipra Labs Limited
Job Role: Lab Technician
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 10/4/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 3
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 35000
Education: B.Sc in Any Specialization
Selection Process: Interview
About Sipra Labs Limited
Sipra Labs Limited is a global contract research organization offering end to end regulatory compliant research and developmental services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Devices industries since two decades. Sipra has supported many global and indigenous pharmaceutical players for their dossier submissions to highly regulated markets like US, Europe and Japan.
Description of the Lab Technician Vacancy
Biologists study organisms and plant life to learn more about their composition, behaviors, habitats, and how they interact with other organisms and their environment. They conduct research, collect samples and measurements, perform tests and experiments, and interpret and report their findings
Skills Required For Lab Technician Vacancy
- Should pursue MLT / DMLT / BMLT , or Phlebotomy Technician Course.
- 1 year experience or Freshers and immediate joiner’s are preferable.
- Should have relevant minimum experience oh blood sample collection.
Lab Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
How to apply for Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs in Hyderabad, Sipra Labs Limited?
- If you believe Sipra Labs Limited Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., sipralabs.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Lab Technician.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.