Lab Technician Jobs in Hyderabad
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Lab Technician. Notice regarding the Medical vacancy in Hyderabad location was published by the company on 09/23/2021. The work experience required for this Lab Technician position is 1 – 2 years.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Medical Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Medical jobs in Hyderabad, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Lab Technician Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Hyderabad are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited official website; midhani-india.in
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
Complete Details of the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Lab Technician Jobs
|Company||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 15000|
Important Details to Apply for Medical jobs in Hyderabad Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Hyderabad for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Medical Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for these latest Hyderabad jobs at Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : midhani-india.in
Last Date to Apply: 10/12/2021
Lab Technician Job Description
We are looking for a meticulous lab technician who will be responsible for supporting our laboratory staff with the primary goal of optimizing lab procedures and succeeding in producing reliable test results.
In order to be successful as a lab technician you will need to be thorough when carrying out your duties, successfully maintain records of laboratory processes and equipment, and generate reports to submit to the relevant laboratory manager.
Lab Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
Required Skills for Lab Technician job
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Hyderabad Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited?
- Visit official website of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited i.e., midhani-india.in
- Go to Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Lab Technician post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.