Lab Technician Jobs in Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul
Gandhigram Rural Institute is accepting applications for 1 Lab Technician vacancies at Dindigul Location. Candidates who have completed MSC and have required skill set can apply for these Medical Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/28/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Lab Technician Job Openings in Dindigul like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Medical Jobs in Dindigul
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Gandhigram Rural Institute is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Lab Technician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Medical jobs in Dindigul via ruraluniv.ac.in. When it comes to Lab Technician Jobs in Dindigul for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Gandhigram Rural Institute, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Gandhigram Rural Institute Medical Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Gandhigram Rural Institute
Job Role: Lab Technician
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .19620
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/05/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Lab Technician Job Description
We are looking for a meticulous lab technician who will be responsible for supporting our laboratory staff with the primary goal of optimizing lab procedures and succeeding in producing reliable test results.
In order to be successful as a lab technician you will need to be thorough when carrying out your duties, successfully maintain records of laboratory processes and equipment, and generate reports to submit to the relevant laboratory manager.
About Gandhigram Rural Institute
The Gandhigram Rural Institute of Higher Education was founded in 1956 to carry on Mahatma Gandhi’s ‘Nai Talim’ system of education. In 1976 it was declared as Deemed University, by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. It is fully funded by UGC. In 2006 it was renamed Gandhigram Rural Institute as per the guidelines of UGC.[clarification needed]With devotion to Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary concept of ‘Nai Talim’ system of education, Gandhigram Rural Institute has developed academic programmes in Rural Development, Rural Economics and Extension Education, Rural Oriented Sciences, Cooperation, Development Administration, Rural Sociology, English and Foreign Languages, and, Tamil and Indian Languages.
Required Skills for Lab Technician job
- Proven experience working as a lab technician.
- Working experience operating electrical and non-electrical laboratory equipment.
- Comfortable handling potentially dangerous substances (flammable liquids, biohazards, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of QHSE management systems, preventative measures, and laboratory best practices.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Superb dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
Lab Technician Roles & Responsibilities
- Collecting, receiving, labeling, and/or analyzing samples or substances using the correct testing equipment, when necessary.
- Designing and executing laboratory testing in line with standard testing procedures, recording observations, and interpreting findings.
- Recording all experimental data and test results accurately and in the specified format (written and/or electronic.)
- Organizing and storing all chemical substances, fluids, and compressed gases according to safety instructions.
- Ensuring that safety guidelines are adhered to at all times within the laboratory.
- Maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Cleaning, sterilizing, maintaining, and calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Ordering laboratory supplies, as needed.
- Providing technical support, when necessary.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
How to apply for Medical jobs in Dindigul Gandhigram Rural Institute?
- Visit official website of Gandhigram Rural Institute i.e., ruraluniv.ac.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Lab Technician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.