Kitchen Staff Jobs in Bangalore
Popeyes is currently hiring candidates for the role of Kitchen Staff. Notice regarding the Hotel vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 10/01/2021. The work experience required for this Kitchen Staff position is 0 – 1 years.
Popeyes Hotel Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Hotel jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Kitchen Staff Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Popeyes official website; popeyes.com
Founded in 1972, Popeyes® has more than 40 years of history and culinary tradition. Popeyes® owes its beginnings to entrepreneur and culinary innovator, Al Copeland. With one small restaurant and a big idea, Copeland introduced the New Orleans–style fried chicken that has now made the brand famous throughout the world. Popeyes® culinary heritage is built upon the rich Cajun and creole flavor profiles that are unmistakably Louisiana. We continuously draw upon and celebrate this heritage to inspire new, authentic menu creations the world craves
Complete Details of the Popeyes Kitchen Staff Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .17000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Hotel jobs in Bangalore Popeyes
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Hotel Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Popeyes, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : popeyes.com
Last Date to Apply: 10/20/2021
Kitchen Staff Job Description
We are searching for organized, energetic kitchen staff to join our team. Kitchen Staff are responsible for storing ingredients and assisting with food preparation. You should also ensure that the kitchen and storage areas remain clean at all times.
To be successful as kitchen staff, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy in your work. Top-notch candidates will be able to perform well within a fast-paced environment.
Kitchen Staff Roles & Responsibilities
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the kitchen manager.
- Packaging customers’ leftover food upon request.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
Required Skills for Kitchen Staff job
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety procedures.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on public holidays, as needed.
How to apply for Hotel jobs in Bangalore Popeyes?
- Visit official website of Popeyes i.e., popeyes.com
- Go to Popeyes Careers Page
- Click on the Kitchen Staff post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.