Junior Level Consultant Jobs in NABARD India
NABARD is accepting applications for 5 Junior Level Consultant vacancies at India Location. Candidates who have completed MBA and have required skill set can apply for these Bank Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/22/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Junior Level Consultant Job Openings in India like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Bank Jobs in India
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 5 Years. NABARD is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Junior Level Consultant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Bank jobs in India via www.nabard.org. When it comes to Junior Level Consultant Jobs in India for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of NABARD, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the NABARD Bank Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: NABARD
Job Role: Junior Level Consultant
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Rs. 35000 – Rs. 45000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/2/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Junior Level Consultant Job Description
Junior Consultants are individual contributors whose services may be tapped by a company or a client. They usually specialize in a specific industry or a specific skill. They work with their clients on a project or program related to their specialization. … consultant to improve management skills
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex regulatory body for overall regulation and licensing of regional rural banks and apex cooperative banks in India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Required Skills for Junior Level Consultant job
- Interpersonal skills. Interpersonal skills involves being able to communicate efficiently with multiple people regarding your thoughts, ideas and feedback.
- Problem-solving skills. Problem-solving skills is the way that one is able to effectively solve a problem in a timely manner.
- Time-management skills.
Junior Level Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Desk monitoring, analysis of issues, target v/s achievements, follow up with Produce Organization Promoting Institutes (POPIs)/ Resource Support Agency (RSA) etc and reporting.
- Digitization of FPOs data on a regular basis-issues, follow up etc with POPIs for data updation.
- Design and conduct of monitoring visits/studies and stakeholder consultations/ discussions for policy inputs/ implementation of schemes.
- Analysis of feedback received from field studies/ consultations and reporting.
- Communication and coordination with HOs, affiliated organizations, related institutions and agencies.
- Any other item of work as per necessity of the RO
How to apply for Bank jobs in India NABARD?
- Visit official website of NABARD i.e., www.nabard.org.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Junior Level Consultant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.