Junior Hydrogeologist Jobs in Kerala PSC Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala PSC is accepting applications for 4 Junior Hydrogeologist vacancies at Thiruvananthapuram Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Human Resources Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 10/05/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Junior Hydrogeologist Job Openings in Thiruvananthapuram like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Human Resources Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Kerala PSC is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Junior Hydrogeologist. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Human Resources jobs in Thiruvananthapuram via keralapsc.gov.in. When it comes to Junior Hydrogeologist Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Kerala PSC, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Kerala PSC Human Resources Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Kerala PSC
Job Role: Junior Hydrogeologist
Job Openings: 4
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs .51400 – Rs. 130000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 11/03/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Junior Hydrogeologist Job Description
Junior Hydrologists typically do the following: Measure the properties of bodies of water, such as volume and stream flow. Collect water and soil samples to test for certain properties, such as the pH or pollution levels. Analyze data on the environmental impacts of pollution, erosion, drought, and other problems.
About Kerala PSC
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital
Required Skills for Junior Hydrogeologist job
- Analytical skills. Hydrologists need to analyze data collected in the field and examine the results of laboratory tests.
- Communication skills. Hydrologists prepare detailed reports that document their research methods and findings.
- Critical-thinking skills.Interpersonal skills.
- Physical stamina.
Junior Hydrogeologist Roles & Responsibilities
- Hydrogeologists employ methods familiar to many other scientists.
- They set up, calibrate, utilize and maintain instruments that help them monitor water levels, pollution content and more.
- They generate notes and reports of what they find in their investigations.
- They also propose or alter methods of research and investigation into water formations as necessary.
- In addition to general environmental research, the services of hydrogeologists may be contracted by public or private organizations to solve specific problems.
- Their research is utilized in industries like mining, construction and manufacturing.
- They can be employed by company owners, lawyers, a contracting firm or the general public
How to apply for Human Resources jobs in Thiruvananthapuram Kerala PSC?
- Visit official website of Kerala PSC i.e., keralapsc.gov.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Junior Hydrogeologist post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.