Junior Electrical Engineer Jobs in Stauñch And Credible Company Chennai
Stauñch And Credible Company is accepting applications for 5 Junior Electrical Engineer vacancies at Chennai Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Engineer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/12/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Junior Electrical Engineer Job Openings in Chennai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Engineer Jobs in Chennai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 15 years. Stauñch And Credible Company is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Junior Electrical Engineer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Engineer jobs in Chennai via apna.co. When it comes to Junior Electrical Engineer Jobs in Chennai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Stauñch And Credible Company, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Stauñch And Credible Company Engineer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Stauñch And Credible Company
Job Role: Junior Electrical Engineer
Job Openings: 5
Experience Required: 1 – 15 years
Salary: Rs .12000 – Rs. 25000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 09/07/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Junior Electrical Engineer Job Description
We are hiring an Junior Electrical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
About Stauñch And Credible Company
Registered in 2017 , Staunch & Credible Company has made a name for itself in the list of top service providers of in India. Staunch & Credible Company is listed in Trade India’s list of verified companies offering wide array of etc
Required Skills for Junior Electrical Engineer job
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
Junior Electrical Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
How to apply for Engineer jobs in Chennai Stauñch And Credible Company?
- Visit official website of Stauñch And Credible Company i.e., apna.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Junior Electrical Engineer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.