Junior Accountant Jobs in MBB Enterprises Pune
MBB Enterprises is accepting applications for Various Junior Accountant vacancies at Pune Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 07/18/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Junior Accountant Job Openings in Pune like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Pune
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. MBB Enterprises is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Junior Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Pune via mbbmasonry.com. When it comes to Junior Accountant Jobs in Pune for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of MBB Enterprises, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the MBB Enterprises Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: MBB Enterprises
Job Role: Junior Accountant
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 15512- Rs. 35800
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Junior Accountant Job Description
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
About MBB Enterprises
MBB Enterprises of Chicago, Inc. is an established masonry restoration contractor that specializes in the construction, restoration and repair of brick, terra cotta and concrete facades throughout the Chicago area, northwest Indiana and southeast Wisconsin. Founded in 1992, our firm has renovated a broad range of buildings; including historical landmarks, in both the private and public sectors.
Required Skills for Junior Accountant job
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Junior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Pune MBB Enterprises?
- Visit official website of MBB Enterprises i.e., mbbmasonry.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Junior Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.