Junior Accountant Jobs in Bombay JCB Earthmovers Navi Mumbai
Bombay JCB Earthmovers is accepting applications for 2 Junior Accountant vacancies at Navi Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 4/1/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Junior Accountant Job Openings in Navi Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Navi Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 2 years. Bombay JCB Earthmovers is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Junior Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Navi Mumbai via bombayearthmovers.jcbindia.co.in. When it comes to Junior Accountant Jobs in Navi Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Bombay JCB Earthmovers, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Bombay JCB Earthmovers Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Bombay JCB Earthmovers
Job Role: Junior Accountant
Job Openings: 2
Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/16/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Junior Accountant Job Description
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
About Bombay JCB Earthmovers
Bombay JCB , was established in 1989 by Captain Anil Bahl & Captain Sunil Bahl, who with persistent hard work and relentless progress towards customer satisfaction and quality output, were appointed as the official agents of JCB.
Now equipped with product support prowess, we’re an enthusiastic team of dedicated and highly skilled individuals, aiming to redefine the experiences for our customers. In the year 2000, Bombay JCB began operations at the Mumbai Port and were registered for issue of dock entry permit to supply material handling equipment and started supplying pay loaders to stevedores for discharging of dry bulk from ships.
Required Skills for Junior Accountant job
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Junior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Navi Mumbai Bombay JCB Earthmovers?
- Visit official website of Bombay JCB Earthmovers i.e., bombayearthmovers.jcbindia.co.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Junior Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.