Junior Accountant Jobs in Ambadas Kitchens
Ambadas Kitchens is hiring aspirants for the role of Junior Accountant with experience of 0 – 1 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Accountant Jobs posted by Ambadas Kitchens.
The Ambadas Kitchens has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 07/24/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore.
Accountant Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Junior Accountant at Ambadas Kitchens along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Ambadas Kitchens Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Ambadas Kitchens Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Ambadas Kitchens
Job Role: Junior Accountant
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/24/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 18000 – Rs. 25000
Selection Process: Interview
About Ambadas Kitchens
AMBADAS KITCHENS is the go to place to have your home interiors dazzle with style and to exemplify clever utilization of available space, all this with a world of convenience at your disposal. We manufacture top of the line modular solutions at budget friendly prices. We strive to let the interiors of your home to show off your personality and visions with individuality and style for every stage of your life. This vision has enabled the company to become one of India’s leaders in the Modular industry. We provide you with dream interiors that have a combination of design, quality, service and price which is unmatched in the industry.
Description of the Junior Accountant Vacancy
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Skills Required For Junior Accountant Vacancy
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Junior Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore, Ambadas Kitchens?
- If you believe Ambadas Kitchens Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., ambadas.in.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Junior Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.