JS Developer Jobs in SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited
SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited JS Developer Careers: SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited is currently looking to recruit JS Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the JS Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 4 years experience. SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited is offering Rs. 200000 – Rs. 400000 for the position of JS Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited JS Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website sais-staffing.com.
About SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited
SAIS Staffing Solution is a Professional talent search company based out of Chennai, which has presence in Bangalore and United states. Our Primary focus is to provide complete HR solutions to the Corporates across India. We are expertise in interviewing, assessing and identifying talent. we provide permanent staffing solutions, Consulting & Outsourcing to all sorts of Industries.
Complete Details of the SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||JS Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs. 200000 – Rs. 400000|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
JS Developer Job Description
Required Skills for JS Developer job
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework.
- Good command of TypeScript.
- Thorough knowledge of web markup, primarily focusing on HTML language, and CSS.
- A degree of experience with Restful API integration.
JS Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks
Steps to apply for JS Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of SAIS Staffing Solutions Private Limited @ sais-staffing.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the JS Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the JS Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.