Jr. Accountant Jobs in Tally Academy Kadamtala Howrah
Tally Academy Kadamtala is accepting applications for Various Jr. Accountant vacancies at Howrah Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accounting Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Jr. Accountant Job Openings in Howrah like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accounting Jobs in Howrah
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Tally Academy Kadamtala is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Jr. Accountant. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accounting jobs in Howrah via tally-academy.com. When it comes to Jr. Accountant Jobs in Howrah for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Tally Academy Kadamtala, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Tally Academy Kadamtala Accounting Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Tally Academy Kadamtala
Job Role: Jr. Accountant
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 8000 – Rs. 12000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/28/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Jr. Accountant Job Description
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
About Tally Academy Kadamtala
Tally Academy was founded in 2005, India’s one of the most Reputed & Renowned Skills and Talent Development Brand. Tally Academy is an Autonomous Institution Registered under Public Charitable Trust Act 1882, Govt. of India (Reg. No. IV-190302550), Tally Academy is a training partner of National Skill Development Corporation (N.S.D.C) which is under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India. Tally Academy is a training partner of ‘UTKARSH BANGLA’ Department of Technical Education Training & Skill Development, Government of West Bengal Tally Academy Logo is Trade Marks Registered under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Tally Academy Courses are Copyright under MHRD, Copyright Act, 1957 of Govt. of India, also associated with the Planning Commission, Govt. of India, certified by ISO 9001: 2015 Organization. Tally Academy provides training related to Computer Software, Hardware & Networking, Accounts, IT and ITES, Skill Development and different other sectors to meet the industry demand for professionals and to bridge the gap between training and placement.
Required Skills for Jr. Accountant job
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related (essential).
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) certificate (advantageous).
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
Jr. Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
How to apply for Accounting jobs in Howrah Tally Academy Kadamtala?
- Visit official website of Tally Academy Kadamtala i.e., tally-academy.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Jr. Accountant post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.