Java MicroServices Developer Jobs in Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited
Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited Java MicroServices Developer Careers: Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Java MicroServices Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Java MicroServices Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 6 years experience. Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited is offering Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000 for the position of Java MicroServices Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited Java MicroServices Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website peopleplusindia.com.
About Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited
PEOPLEplus is one of the TOP Resource Support Companies in the IT segment. We have the privilege of being Resourcing Partner to a number of the top-tier high technology companies, especially in the Embedded, Telecom, Storage, DSP, Wireless, Multimedia, and EDA and VLSI domains.
Complete Details of the Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Java MicroServices Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Java MicroServices Developer Job Description
Software engineers design, develop, and test software and applications for computers. The main duties and responsibilities of software engineers include directing and participating in programming activities, monitoring, and evaluating system performance, and designing and implementing new programs and features.
Required Skills for Java MicroServices Developer job
- RESTful service
- Exposure working with Oracle / MySQLDB
Java MicroServices Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code
Steps to apply for Java MicroServices Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Peopleplus Professional Services Private Limited @ peopleplusindia.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Java MicroServices Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Java MicroServices Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.