Java/J2EE Developer Jobs in Diona Technologies India Private Limited
Diona Technologies India Private Limited Java/J2EE Developer Careers: Diona Technologies India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Java/J2EE Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Java/J2EE Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 5 years experience. Diona Technologies India Private Limited is offering Rs. 35000 – Rs. 70000 for the position of Java/J2EE Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Diona Technologies India Private Limited Java/J2EE Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website diona.com.
About Diona Technologies India Private Limited
Diona provides innovative solutions and consulting services for Health and Human Services agencies around the world. Diona’s family of social program engagement solutions, turns smartphones and tablets into tools to achieve better outcomes by helping agencies serve people more effectively while improving how their employees work and collaborate. The company’s services organization helps partners and customers design and deliver successful Health and Human Services projects at the city, local, state and national level through their extensive product knowledge and domain expertise.
Complete Details of the Diona Technologies India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Diona Technologies India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Java/J2EE Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs. 35000 – Rs. 70000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Java/J2EE Developer Job Description
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the design, development and deployment of assigned technical functionality for client projects in the social services, health and human services domain. A technical consultant works under the guidance of the Technical Architect and/or Senior Technical Consultant on design and development issues. A technical consultant will act as technology expert on the client implementation projects on direct customer facing positions on Diona’s customer engagements around the globe
Required Skills for Java/J2EE Developer job
- 2-5 years of experience in Software Design, Planning and Development using Java and allied technologies
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP and REST web services, Apache Camel, Spring Batch is a must
- Knowledge of JDBC, SQL, XML, JSON and HTML is a must
- Experience in the social and human services domain and COTS implementation is a plus
Java/J2EE Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Works with the Technical Architect/Principal Technical Consultant/Senior Technical Consultant to implement the optimum solution with the chosen COTS platform
- Works within the project team to ensure that the project technical standards are properly applied
- Works as part of a team to implement client business requirements in a timely, performance-centric and configurable/maintainable manner
- Liaise with team members and COTS vendors (as applicable) to ensure a quality project deliverable
- Apply problem solving techniques and product capability knowledge to ensure best results for the client engagement
- Prepare and deliver domain best practice/product capability presentations
- Present a professional and knowledgeable image of Diona Technologies Limited to customers
Steps to apply for Java/J2EE Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Diona Technologies India Private Limited @ diona.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Java/J2EE Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Java/J2EE Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.