Java Developer Jobs in ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited
ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited Java Developer Careers: ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Java Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Hyderabad. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Java Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess B.Tech/B.E. from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Hyderabad
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 6 years experience. ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited is offering Good Package for the position of Java Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited Java Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website www.thoughtgreen.com.
About ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited
ThoughtGreen specializes in IT innovation and software services with an urge to provide substantial, sustainable, and scalable benefits right away. Comprising of an energetic, enthusiastic, and creative team, ThoughtGreen has expanded within a short span of time to a team of 60 people and over 3 location in Australia and United States, growing further at an aggressive rate.
Complete Details of the ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 6 years|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Java Developer Job Description
Java Developers are computer programmers who are proficient with coding in Java. … Their primary responsibilities include designing and implementing Java applications, developing and testing software, and resolving technical issues that arise.
Required Skills for Java Developer job
- Proficient in Java, core java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, Spring and Spring Boot Framework, Kubernetes,Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Rest APIs, Microservices ,Angular,Hibernate.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries – Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Java Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Steps to apply for Java Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of ThoughtGreen Technologies Private Limited @ www.thoughtgreen.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Java Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Java Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.