Java Developer Jobs in Oracle India Private Limited
Oracle India Private Limited Java Developer Careers: Oracle India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Java Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Gandhinagar. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Java Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Gandhinagar
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 6 years experience. Oracle India Private Limited is offering Rs. 35000 – Rs. 70000 for the position of Java Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Oracle India Private Limited Java Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website oracle.com.
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 35000 – Rs. 70000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Java Developer Job Description
A Software Developer serves as a member of the software development team. … They seek to facilitate the proper design and implementation of software. From detailed computer coding to innovative design, a Software Developer is an asset when creating a seamless software experience for customers.
Required Skills for Java Developer job
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Tech./M.S.) from reputed universities/Colleges
- 2-5 years of experience in delivering Cloud Applications using cloud technologies Quality design experience of enterprise software with emphasis on scalability, performance, high availability
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and J2EE applications
- Experience with cloud applications using technologies such as Springboot, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, git , Kubernetes, CI/CD will be a plus.
Java Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Team building, coaching and collaborating skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Should be able to solve complex technical design challenges and write technical designs with focus on Quality, Usability and Performance Manages multiple tasks and priorities, Has Passion for learning and a go getter.
Steps to apply for Java Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Oracle India Private Limited @ oracle.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Java Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Java Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.