Java Developer Jobs in Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited
Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Java Developer with experience of 3 – 8 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Developer Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Software Developer Jobs posted by Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited.
The Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited has notified the Software Developer Jobs Vacancy on 6/16/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Developer Jobs in Chennai.
Software Developer Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Software Developer Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Java Developer at Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited Software Developer Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited
Job Role: Java Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/16/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 50
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited
Newbie Soft Solutions is an IT service provider focused on providing solutions in niche areas to support and build future -ready, resilient solutions for medium sized industries and growth-focused technology organizations. The name NewBie signifies a new chapter, a new beginning in the field of staffing solutions. Founded in 2015, we have grown from strength to strength with a strong presence across India, United States and Australia. Our offerings include Staffing Solutions, IT Consulting, Business Intelligence, Security Solutions, Legacy Application Management and Modernization. We value consistency, which is our core principle, to reach the end goal of complete user satisfaction. We constantly strive to outperform our competitors to become the leaders in digital revolution.
Description of the Java Developer Vacancy
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Develop high-quality software components of the global trading platform
- Test the resulting components in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects raising issues as appropriate
- Analyze production applications and debug errors upon failures
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates that meet SDLC standards
Skills Required For Java Developer Vacancy
- Spring framework
- RESTFUL Webservices
- UNIX shell scripting (desirable)
- Microsoft .NET (C#) (desirable)
Java Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Delivering high availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
How to apply for Software Developer Jobs in Chennai, Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited?
- If you believe Newbie Soft Solutions Private Limited Software Developer Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., newbiesoftsolutions.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Java Developer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.