Java Backend Developer Jobs in Altimetrik India Private Limited
Altimetrik India Private Limited Java Backend Developer Careers: Altimetrik India Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Java Backend Developer to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Java Backend Developer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Software Developer jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 3 – 8 years experience. Altimetrik India Private Limited is offering Rs. 25000 – Rs. 66000 for the position of Java Backend Developer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Altimetrik India Private Limited Java Backend Developer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website altimetrik.com.
About Altimetrik India Private Limited
Altimetrik is a digital business enablement company. We deliver bite-size outcomes as organizations scale digitalization to accelerate revenue growth without disrupting ongoing business operations. With an end-to-end perspective, our practitioners and agile engineering teams create solutions that drive transformation and achieve business goals. With offices across the globe and over 2,500 energized practitioners, Altimetrik partners with Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to enhance their agility, empowerment, and success.
Complete Details of the Altimetrik India Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
|Company Name||Altimetrik India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Java Backend Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||3 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 66000|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Java Backend Developer Job Description
Altimetrik is a digital business enablement company. We deliver bite-size outcomes as organizations scale digitalization to accelerate revenue growth without disrupting ongoing business operations. With an end-to-end perspective, our practitioners and agile engineering teams create solutions that drive transformation and achieve business goals. With offices across the globe and over 2,500 energized practitioners, Altimetrik partners with Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to enhance their agility, empowerment, and success. At Altimetrik, we are looking to build a strong talent pool of Java Backend professionals as part of our strategic expansion plans. Your profile shows us you are someone who is knowledgeable and well-connect
Required Skills for Java Backend Developer job
• Java – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorithms
• Knowledge on a Database system.
3+ years of experience in software development. Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 3 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Java Backend Developer Roles & Responsibilities
Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains web service applications using a variety of software development toolkits, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards.
Steps to apply for Java Backend Developer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Altimetrik India Private Limited @ altimetrik.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Java Backend Developer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Java Backend Developer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.