IT Business Analyst Jobs in Snaphunt
Snaphunt IT Business Analyst Careers: Snaphunt is currently looking to recruit IT Business Analyst to work on a Full Time basis in Chandigarh. Interested & eligible candidates can check the IT Business Analyst job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Analytics jobs in Chandigarh
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 6 years experience. Snaphunt is offering Rs. 41000 – Rs. 123000 for the position of IT Business Analyst. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Snaphunt IT Business Analyst Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website snaphunt.com.
Snaphunt is a specialist recruiting platform that takes the pain out of hiring and job searching. Looking for a new role? Submit your CV on https://snaphunt.com Now live in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.
Complete Details of the Snaphunt Analytics Jobs
|Job Role||IT Business Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 41000 – Rs. 123000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
IT Business Analyst Job Description
- A role that will accelerate your career
- Great opportunity within an employee centric organisation
- Be a part of a open and highly collaborative environment
Required Skills for IT Business Analyst job
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have at least 2 years experience as a Business Analyst
- You have solid experience in unit, functional, integration, smoke, stress, and performance testing methodologies
- You are able to take ownership of the overall development of the organization.
- You possess strong oral and written communication skills
- You are an efficient and positive team player
- You are highly analytical, with exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- You have strong documentation skills with the ability to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- You are willing to work with software engineers and third parties in different time zones
IT Business Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering business requirements from clients and/or Product Owner and proposing innovative improvements
- Converting business requirements to software requirement documents.
- Designing, creating and documenting process flows, technical requirements lists, specifications, diagrams, scenarios, mockups, and/or models for the development team.
- Communicating progress with clients from initial to implementation phase
- Creating tests at various levels, including unit, functional, integration, smoke; understand the strengths and weaknesses of each level
- Preparing Test Data and maintaining existing test artifacts.
- Supporting in the smooth rollout of initiatives through pre and post-implementation activities.
- Serving as the strategic interface between Customer and Internal Product Development, Quality Assurance and Project Management teams through the various phases.
- Attending client calls and updating weekly status reports to all the stakeholders.
- Ensuring all deliverables are completed to appropriate standards using agreed methodologies
Steps to apply for IT Business Analyst Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Snaphunt @ snaphunt.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the IT Business Analyst job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the IT Business Analyst job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.