Intensive Care Nurse Jobs in Avantika Hospital
Avantika Hospital is hiring aspirants for the role of Intensive Care Nurse with experience of 1 – 3 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Nurse Jobs posted by Avantika Hospital.
The Avantika Hospital has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 5/14/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Delhi.
Nurse Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Intensive Care Nurse at Avantika Hospital along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Avantika Hospital Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Avantika Hospital Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Avantika Hospital
Job Role: Intensive Care Nurse
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/14/2021
Last Date: 6/16/2021
No of openings: 4
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 35000
Selection Process: Interview
About Avantika Hospital
Dr. H S Bhandari (Avantika Hospital) in Ghaziabad, Delhi is one of the leading businesses in the Nephrologists. Also known for Nephrologists, Kidney Transplant Doctors and much more. Find Address, Contact Number, Reviews & Ratings, Photos, Maps of Dr. H S Bhandari (Avantika Hospital), Ghaziabad, Delhi. Among the finest Nephrologists in the city, Dr. H S Bhandari (Avantika Hospital) in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Delhi is known for offering excellent patient care. The clinic is located centrally in Indirapuram, a prominent locality in the city. There is no dearth of public modes of transport to reach the clinic from all major areas of the city.
Description of the Intensive Care Nurse Vacancy
We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills Required For Intensive Care Nurse Vacancy
- At least 5 years experience as an ICU nurse or critical care unit.
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
Intensive Care Nurse Roles & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Delhi, Avantika Hospital?
- If you believe Avantika Hospital Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Intensive Care Nurse.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.