Insurance Agents Jobs in Emplova HR Services Mumbai
Emplova HR Services is accepting applications for 1 Insurance Agents vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Insurance Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/14/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Insurance Agents Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Insurance Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 8 Years. Emplova HR Services is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Insurance Agents. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Insurance jobs in Mumbai via www.emplovahrservices.com. When it comes to Insurance Agents Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Emplova HR Services, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Emplova HR Services Insurance Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Emplova HR Services
Job Role: Insurance Agents
Job Openings: 1
Experience Required: 3 – 8 Years
Salary: Good Package
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 7/17/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Insurance Agents Job Description
We are looking for a licensed life insurance agent to join our team. The life insurance agent is responsible for providing advice, conducting intermediary services between the client and the insurance company, and selling life policies that payout when the life insured person dies.
About Emplova HR Services
Emplova HR Services is a Pune based HR Practical Training, HR Consulting and Manpower Recruitment firm with an aim to provide value aided service to employers and our students with in-depth understanding of their requirements.
Required Skills for Insurance Agents job
- Good Communication Skills: One of the key elements of being an insurance agent is to inculcate good, if not impeccable, communication skills.
- Good Listening Ability: A sublet of the required communication skills is the ability to listen.
Insurance Agents Roles & Responsibilities
- Counselling and motivating Advisor’s.
- Ensure that Agents are constantly inducted, activated and productive.
- Responsible for assigning & finalizing targets, monitor & review periodically
- Implementation of Strategies designed by the Branch Managers
- Increase market reach and penetration.
- Generate leads.
- Ensure that the Agents are engaged, motivated and productive by forging a strong relationship.
- To achieve product wise targets & profitability.
How to apply for Insurance jobs in Mumbai Emplova HR Services?
- Visit official website of Emplova HR Services i.e., www.emplovahrservices.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Insurance Agents post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.