Insurance agent Jobs in Life Insurance Corporation of India Delhi
Life Insurance Corporation of India is accepting applications for 100 Insurance agent vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Sales Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 10/23/2020. Here one can check the complete details of this Insurance agent Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Sales Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Life Insurance Corporation of India is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Insurance agent. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Sales jobs in Delhi via licindia.in. When it comes to Insurance agent Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Life Insurance Corporation of India, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Life Insurance Corporation of India Sales Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Role: Insurance agent
Job Openings: 100
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 1000- Rs. 50000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/25/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Insurance agent Job Description
Our growing insurance company is currently searching for a highly-analytical and professional Insurance Agent to join our team. If you’re a talented and sales-minded professional with a passion for the insurance industry, then we’re interested in you. Your chief goal as our Insurance Agent will be to generate new business by contacting potential customers and building lasting relationships.
Your work will include maintaining records, developing payment methods, and distributing policy proceeds. In addition to having excellent communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
About Life Insurance Corporation of India
Every day we wake up to the fact that more than 250 million lives are part of our family called LIC. We are humbled by the magnitude of the responsibility we carry and realise the lives that are associated with us are very valuable indeed. Though this journey started over six decades ago, we are still conscious of the fact that, while insurance may be a business for us, being part of millions of lives every day for the past 61 years has been a process called TRUST.
Required Skills for Insurance agent job
- In-depth knowledge of the different types of insurance plans including vehicle, home, and business.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in computers and statistical analysis software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Insurance agent Roles & Responsibilities
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
How to apply for Sales jobs in Delhi Life Insurance Corporation of India?
- Visit official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India i.e., licindia.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Insurance agent post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.